[developers] LKB NIL on gold tsdb profiles

Megan Schneider caelum at gmail.com
Sun May 19 06:54:56 CEST 2013

I have a standard fresh LOGON tree, pulled up with emacs and M-x logon to
have LKB and [incr tsdb()] which is loaded with the gold profiles. When I
do Browse > Results I get everything listed, and clicking on entries under
"tree" gives me sentences, and then trees in LKB from there. However,
absolutely everything has NIL in the top bar (the one which changes when
you hover over different nodes) and will not show AVMs (or anything else
from the click menu).

I'm very very certain there's something I'm doing that's just basically
wrong (and probably horrifyingly simple) as far as setup is concerned...but
I also have no idea what it is. Help?

Megan