[developers] Problems parsing with ERG

Mostafa Gomaa mostafa.gomaa89 at gmail.com
Sat May 18 23:54:02 CEST 2013

Dear Stephan,

Thanks a million for the reply, I was starting to go crazy on LKB. I will
try to do what you suggested, but for now the simplest fix for me is to
just use the online version of ERG. I wrote lisp code that sends the
sentence in an http post request and would parse the response to extract
the output, I just hope the html of the page doesn't change soon :). Thank
you again.

Regards,

Mostafa Gomaa