[developers] *parse-ignore-rules* / ERG parsing broken with LKB trunk

Ann Copestake Ann.Copestake at cl.cam.ac.uk
Thu May 23 20:27:30 CEST 2013

Thanks!

oe at ifi.uio.no said:
> non-DELPH-INites, i hope, would be spared from running into this, while
> working from the instructions for ERG usage here:

>   http://moin.delph-in.net/ErgProcessing

I'm not sure how many people would find that page - it doesn't seem to be
linked from ErgTop (or indeed from anywhere other than WeScience) and it's not
where one would go based on the information in http://www.delph-in.net/erg/

While I think to mention it - LOGON installation seems to be failing because
of libraries on recent Ubuntu releases and the solution on the LOGON pages
(according to my students) requires sudo privileges.  I'm not sure whether or
not something like the solution mentioned on LkbInstallation

export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/path/to/delphin/lkb/lib/linux.x86.64/:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH

will work, but it'd be good to consolidate this info if it does.

Cheers,