[developers] *parse-ignore-rules* / ERG parsing broken with LKB trunk

Stephan Oepen oe at ifi.uio.no
Sun May 26 10:27:20 CEST 2013

thanks, i have added a link to ErgProcessing to ErgTop.

i am no ubuntu user myself, but i would guess the problem
is that ubuntu dropped 32-bit compatibility in the standard
installation.  i would fear there is no straightforward way of
adding 32-bit compatibility without administrator rights.

best, oe