[developers] New release of ERG: 1212

Dan Flickinger danf at stanford.edu
Mon Aug 19 23:21:31 CEST 2013

Colleagues -

I am pleased to announce the release of a new stable version of the ERG, version 1212, now in SVN.  Thanks to Stephan for his substantial contributions to this version, both in the chart-mapping component and in the careful preparation of the `gold' treebanked profiles.  This grammar version is the one used for version 1.0 of the English DeepBank, which will be released shortly.  Most of the changes from the previous "1111" version to this one involved grammar enhancements in response to phenomena encountered in the Wall Street Journal corpus while making the DeepBank annotations.  The grammar should be reliable, so I welcome any bug reports as well as suggestions for improvements in coverage or analyses.

 Dan