[developers] Ubuntu+LKB 17: lots of gc; [incr tsdb()] podium freezes frequently

Emily M. Bender ebender at uw.edu
Sun Jan 19 23:05:09 CET 2014

Thanks, Stephan and David.  I'll try running for a while with 1GB and see
if that fixes things.

I'm willing to believe that the gc() time is the same, just seems longer
with all the messages :)
As for the freezes, the cursor turns into an x (but not a skull &
crossbones) and the window is completely unresponsive to clicking.  I don't
know about escape ... next time I get one of these, I'll give it a try.

Emily

On Fri, Jan 17, 2014 at 5:56 PM, CLMS help (David Brodbeck) <linghelp at uw.edu

--
Emily M. Bender