[developers] Wikiwoods 1212 download issue

Dan Flickinger danf at stanford.edu
Thu Apr 17 23:38:46 CEST 2014

Hi Matic -

The behavior was different for me because I happen to have read access on the machine where the data is stored, it seems.  I think we'll have to wait for the keeper of this repository to return from vacation after this week, so he can take a look.  But in the meantime, I'll try putting a copy of `export0.tar' on another machine that I can point you to, later today.  Each of these tar files is about 12 GB, so it might take a little while to download that file once I get it put someplace.  I'll let you know where.

 Dan