[developers] Trouble Seeing Test Suite Instances

Joshua Crowgey jcrowgey at u.washington.edu
Tue Sep 9 01:44:50 CEST 2014

Hi Alec,

I have a `tsdb' binary in my download of the logon tree.  You can open
the terminal and type:

$which tsdb

To see if your $PATH includes a tsdb.

I tried Stephan's command like this:

jcrowgey at citrus:~/ling/delphin/logon/bin$ tsdb -home
~/Desktop/ctn-experiments/tsdb/anonymous/train/14-02-26/ctn-dn-v2/ -verify
jcrowgey at citrus:~/ling/delphin/logon/bin$ echo $?
0

When I gave it the wrong dir, it replied with an error:

jcrowgey at citrus:~/ling/delphin/logon/bin$ tsdb -home
~/Desktop/ctn-experiments/tsdb/anonymous -verify
find_relations_file(): unable to open
`/home/jcrowgey/Desktop/ctn-experiments/tsdb/anonymous/relations' [2].

You might have that tsdb binary in some other location though and it
might not be on your $PATH.  I think I saw earlier that your delphin
stuff was in /opt, so you might try this to look for a 'tsdb' executable:

$ find /opt -name "tsdb"

--Joshua