[developers] Trouble Seeing Test Suite Instances

Joshua Crowgey jcrowgey at u.washington.edu
Tue Sep 9 02:07:33 CEST 2014

Hey Alec,

I meant the '$' just to represent the prompt that you type at, not to
actually type the '$' in this case.  If `which tsdb' does nothing, then
there's no tsdb on your $PATH.  You might still have the tsdb file
though.  Try using find to see if it's somewhere in your delphin directory:

$ find /opt/delphin/ -name "tsdb"

(replace /opt/delphin/ with whatever your path to the delphin stuff is).

--Joshua