[developers] Parsing a profile with ace

Emily M. Bender ebender at uw.edu
Thu Jan 8 03:02:18 CET 2015

Thanks, Mike.  Looks like those directions involve invoking ace via [incr
tsdb()] and assume the logon tree.  I can give that shot tomorrow on
campus, but for now I'm working with Ubuntu+LKB (so without the full logon
environment).  I thought there was a lighter-weight way of processing
profiles with ace and storing the results?

Emily