[developers] RMRS in delph-in toolchain

Ann Copestake aac10 at cl.cam.ac.uk
Tue Nov 3 23:22:08 CET 2015

There's an rmrscomp grammar checked in as part of the LKB (in
src/data).  I don't remember whether it's a complete analogue to the
mrscomp grammar or not.  Actually, I'm afraid I remember nothing about
it apart from the fact that it exists ...
I will follow up on the notes of the discussion when I have a bit more
time, but I'm afraid that won't be for a couple of weeks. Please feel
free to nudge me if you don't hear anything by Nov 18,

All best,

Ann