[developers] Reg:- Possibility of conversion from EDS format to MRS

Emily M. Bender ebender at uw.edu
Thu Nov 5 15:26:43 CET 2015

Dear Prateek,

Can you tell me some more about how you are using the LOGON
system?  MRS format is the native format of the ERG; if you have EDS,
representations, they have probably been converted from MRS.

Or are you producing EDS directly for some language?

Emily

--
Emily M. Bender
Professor, Department of Linguistics