[developers] LUI in http://lingo.delph-in.net/etc/install

Stephan Oepen oe at ifi.uio.no
Thu Jan 7 00:00:20 CET 2016

those LinGO builds (maintained at UW) currently appear to default to a
version from october 27, 2014.  it could be interesting to know which build
is used with the appliance, but i would have guessed it would most
likely be the same.  maybe the appliance forces ‘LUI=pangolui’?

yes, it would also be good to know whether the same problem is present in
the LOGON tree.  ideally not, as there your student will gain access to a
pango-enabled LUI binary by default.

good night, oe