[developers] QUERY REGARDING GRAMMAR COMPILATION

Woodley Packard sweaglesw at sweaglesw.org
Mon Oct 24 07:40:23 CEST 2016

Hi Naman,

There is a Spanish grammar (SRG), but its support for generation using ACE is limitted at the moment.  I’m not aware of a large scale HPSG Russian grammar that is compatible with ACE, but maybe someone else on the DELPH-IN developers list (CC’d) is.

I’m also curious what grammar you are using to parse Hindi?

Regards,
Woodley