[developers] A bug in Logon/LKB

Tuấn Anh Lê tuananh.ke at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 03:25:19 CET 2016

Hi Stephan,

I have tried several times since Fedora 19 to the current Fedora 24. This
bug seems to be persistent. Here is how I reproduce this bug:

   - 1) Install Fedora 24 - 64-bit. I'm using VirtualBox version 4.3.28 to
   debug this but even on my laptop the same problem happens.
   https://getfedora.org/en/workstation/download/
   - Install Emacs 25.1.1, 64-bit
   - Install the packages listed here
   http://moin.delph-in.net/LogonFedora
   - Modify .bashrc and .emacs as suggested in this page
   http://moin.delph-in.net/LogonInstallation

I can upload this VM for people to debug but this file is pretty big
(without logon system it's around 5 GB, with logon system it's 15 GB++). If
a real system is needed I guess my laptop is OK but I don't really know how
to provide the SSH login over Internet.

One interesting note is that it used to run on my old laptop (Fedora 18 or
something like that) but as far as I remember it stopped working since
Fedora 19 (Around July 2013). This may be helpful to recall changes that
were made during that time.

Thanks again everyone for helping :)

Yours,
--