[developers] Mac LUI: Right Clicking (ATTN: Woodley)

Woodley Packard sweaglesw at sweaglesw.org
Tue Jan 17 20:47:05 CET 2017

Hi David,

It is a known problem and a frustrating one.  You can usually get it to
work after a couple of tries by control-clicking and then moving the
mouse outside of the menu while the menu renders, but it is a bit
hit-and-miss, and definitely a bug.  Unfortunately there are so many
layers of unmaintained code and deprecated OSX APIs involved there that
I'm not sure even where to begin in trying to solve it.  I will take
note though that the population of people using the Mac version of LUI
and suffering from that bug is increasing... and hopefully some day find
a really good way of moving LUI into the 201st or 202nd decade.

Woodley