[developers] tsql query to retrieve gold trees?

Ned Letcher ned at nedned.net
Fri Jan 20 04:19:10 CET 2017

Hi all,

I'd like to, if possible, arrive at a tsql query to supply to the tsdb
command line tool to retrieve all gold trees from a profile. I know that
'select derivation where t-active>0' will get me all the derivations
associated with items that *have *gold trees, however since my profile has
not been thinned, the derivations will be from across the entire parse
forest. Is there a way to limit query to the actual trees that were
selected as being gold, or do I have to thin the profile first (or thin the
tsdb output in a post-processing step)?

Ned