[developers] tsql query to retrieve gold trees?

Ned Letcher ned at nedned.net
Sat Jan 21 03:09:31 CET 2017

Thanks very much Stephan and Woodley---most helpful. I suspected this was
the case. I'm actually just preparing some tsql statements for inclusion in
my thesis---illustrating how tsdb can assist with retrieving phenomenon
instances---so it will be fine simply to include a stipulation that some
queries require thinned profiles to work.

Cheers,
Ned