[developers] Sweaglesw ERG binaries don't include SEM-I?

Emily M. Bender ebender at uw.edu
Wed Mar 15 20:21:47 CET 2017

Finally caught up on this thread so far --- I just wanted to interject that
my proposal concretely is that definiteness correspond to a variable
property (this is inspired by Borthen & Haugereid 2005) and that
demonstratives
involve additional (adjective-like) EPs.

Emily

--
Emily M. Bender
Professor and Acting Chair