[developers] Latest ERG not generating unknown names with ACE

Woodley Packard sweaglesw at sweaglesw.org
Tue Apr 18 00:13:19 CEST 2017

Actually Stephan, I believe that is exactly what I just described
changing ACE to do (although I additionally retain the additional slot
for some other use cases at least for now).

Code in the ERG's lkb/user-fns.lsp is, from my point of view, LKB code.
Would you expect it to be useful to any other engine?  I stand by my
claim that the LKB does something similar to what ACE does --- i.e.
procedurally altering something to achieve a different surface value for
those generic entries relative to what would otherwise happen.

-Woodley