[developers] [incr tsdb()] freezes after processing test suite

Brandon Graves bmgraves at uw.edu
Thu Apr 27 18:09:18 CEST 2017

I can't find that file myself, which may infact be a problem in itself,
but at first glance that looks like a permissions issue. if you can find
the file
updatedb
locate tsdb_history

you should be able to solve the problem by ensuring it is writable:

chmod ugo+w <path/to/file>

if it's still an issue you could also try:

chmod 777 </path/to/file>

if the file does not exist it could be that the directory itself doesn't
have permission, if you are running as the "ubuntu" user, try using sudo
to run with elevated privileges.