[developers] ERG: any recent papers?

Francis Bond bond at ieee.org
Thu Jun 8 18:40:03 CEST 2017

I would encourage Dan to update this in his canonical citation link:

canonical citation
Flickinger 2000 ([http://lingo.stanford.edu/danf/ergbib.txt .bib])

And also to add a citation.bib file to the ERG itself with both papers
listed.

And then maybe update the grammar catalogue :-).

--
Francis Bond <http://www3.ntu.edu.sg/home/fcbond/>
Division of Linguistics and Multilingual Studies