[developers] ERG: any recent papers?

Ned Letcher ned at nedned.net
Thu Jun 8 15:23:39 CEST 2017

Hi Olga,

I recently asked Dan about canonical ERG citations. He said to me that, in
addition to Flickinger 2000, he's recently started also citing the
following:

Flickinger, D. (2011) "Accuracy vs. Robustness in Grammar Engineering," in
E.M. Bender and J.E. Arnold, eds. Language from a Cognitive Perspective:
Grammar, Usage, and Processing, pp. 31--50.  CSLI Publications, Stanford.

So he typically cites the ERG as (Flickinger 2000, 2011).

Hope that helps,
Ned