[developers] Fwd: Treebanks with MRS

Francis Bond bond at ieee.org
Fri Jul 21 07:28:11 CEST 2017

G'day,

I have been asked about the current state of non-English treebanks.   I
have answered about Hinoki (9,128 treebanked sentences out of 15,000,
slightly old grammar).  Are there any other treebanks people think it may
be interesting to learn grammars off?

I will try and summarize replies on the wiki.

Francis