[developers] [Matrix-dev] poll: stack exchange?

Olga Zamaraeva olga.zamaraeva at gmail.com
Mon Jul 24 20:30:39 CEST 2017

Thanks, Ann and Guy!

Guy, I thought that often it is the "best" answer that gets a checkmark,
not necessarily the "correct" answer.

For me that is actually the most important feature; in practice that is
what makes good solutions so easily discoverable.

However, you are absolutely right that we can't hope for 10 questions a day
and such.

So, a forum seems like a good compromise.

Olga