[developers] LKB OSX

John Carroll J.A.Carroll at sussex.ac.uk
Wed Aug 2 23:27:24 CEST 2017

Hi David,

I think the problem is that you don’t have a directory /Users/David/tmp/ . If you create it, then I think all should be fine.

I ran into this error myself recently when trying a fresh install on a new Mac, and I also noticed that according to the LKB instructions at http://moin.delph-in.net/LkbInstallation the tmp directory should be ~/Documents/tmp/ -- so in the latest version I’ve changed it to use the latter path and added a more informative error message in case it doesn’t exist. I’ll make this version available shortly and update all the Macintosh information on the DELPH-IN site.

John