[developers] ACE input for non-English Text (and general)

Woodley Packard sweaglesw at sweaglesw.org
Wed Aug 2 23:52:45 CEST 2017

Hi David,

Yes, ACE should be able to handle that.  I wonder whether the string you
see in the parse chart might be a red herring, i.e. whether there is an
unrelated problem in rendering the string back out again via LUI on the
Mac.  If you add -vv to the ACE command-line, the first line of the
output will show the input sentence, tokenized (and with /(null)?
appended to each word, probably).  Can you confirm that this is corrupt?

Thanks,
Woodley