[developers] Help

Guy Emerson gete2 at cam.ac.uk
Fri Jan 19 12:07:50 CET 2018

Dear Samia,

Thanks for your message.  As far as I'm aware, the morphology module in the
LKB is relatively limited and does not directly give you a way to define
infixes.  However, I think it should be possible to get this kind of
behaviour -- for example, Berthold Crysmann has used string unification to
implement reduplication for a grammar of Hausa.  I wouldn't be able to
explain the details of this, but perhaps one of the other developers on
this list will be able to give you an answer in the next few days.

For the source code of the LKB, you can find information here:
http://moin.delph-in.net/LkbTop .  The source code repository is here:
http://svn.emmtee.net/lkb/ .  For information about a fully open source
version of the LKB (in the sense that it does not require any proprietary
compilers, runtime environments or code libraries), see:
http://moin.delph-in.net/LkbFos

Best,
Guy