[developers] [Emb-students] unicode in lui window titles

Woodley Packard sweaglesw at sweaglesw.org
Mon Feb 19 23:22:36 CET 2018

Hi again,

I can report that when using the Unity window manager, the problem goes
away for me -- i.e. with that WM, yzlui window titles show unicode
correctly.  The WM I usually use is a bit less feature-packed.  I would
be curious to hear whether others have encountered this issue.  What WM
are you using, Joshua?

Best,
Woodley