[developers] Command line usage of the LKB's REPP

Stephan Oepen oe at ifi.uio.no
Thu Apr 26 22:30:54 CEST 2018

hi mike,

i would strongly advise you use the C++ implementation of REPP as your
reference.  it implements the right way of determining character ranges
across deletion and substitution rules, as introduced in dridan & oepen
(2012):

https://aclanthology.info/papers/P12-2074/p12-2074

the LKB implementation predates that work and is known to be deficient
about its characterization in corner cases.

best wishes, oe