[developers] Command line usage of the LKB's REPP

Michael Wayne Goodman goodmami at uw.edu
Thu Apr 26 22:41:40 CEST 2018

Thank you for the advice, Stephan. For context, I'm comparing the REPP
implementations I know about (Lisp (LKB), C++ (PET), C (ACE), C# (agree))
in order to inform the design of my own Python implementation. Would you
consider the Lisp implementation to be abandoned or deprecated, or is it
perhaps still used by the LKB?

--
Michael Wayne Goodman