[developers] Fwd: Maintenance July 4-5 affecting app node(s)

Stephan Oepen oe at ifi.uio.no
Sun Jul 1 22:12:21 CEST 2018

colleagues,

due to a scheduled maintenance stop of the oslo supercluster, most of
the DELPH-IN and NLPL infrastructure (including web services, wikis,
SVN, mailing lists) will be off-line for at least several hours this
coming wednesday, july 4, 2018.  we hope to bring most services back
up again already on the same day, but in the worst possible scenario
the downtime may run throughout most of the following day, thursday,
july 5 (all times are relative to oslo, norway).

i apologize for any inconvenience!  oe