[developers] More TDL cobwebs

Stephan Oepen oe at ifi.uio.no
Mon Oct 15 23:44:25 CEST 2018

i am not yet very well-versed in pythonic triple-quoted strings, but i
would have thought the following can also be interpreted as just one
string, with two initial quote marks inside?

“”””” string “””

while ‘classic’ strings do not require assumptions about surrounding white
space, it almost seems as if triple-quoted strings need separating white
space at least if juxtaposed with standard strings?

cheers, oe