[developers] SEM-I question: properties on 'i' variables

Dan Flickinger danf at stanford.edu
Mon Nov 12 22:10:46 CET 2018

Hi Mike,

I think having properties appear on an `i' variable should be considered a bug in the grammar.  Looking now at the trunk gold profiles, I find two kinds of examples where the relevant lexical type failed to constrain a quantifier's ARG0 to be an `x', and I have now fixed those errors.  I also see that in the file erg/etc/core.smi, the ARG0 for quantifier predicates is uniformly presented as an `i' (with properties), but these should also be `x'.  I'll see if I can get this correction into the 2018 release, which I aim to freeze and announce this week.

 Dan