[developers] SEM-I question: properties on 'i' variables

Michael Wayne Goodman goodman.m.w at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 22:26:23 CET 2018

Thank you, Dan!

Note that it's not just quantifiers. I also see in the gold profiles
instances of pron, part_of, generic_entity, etc., with an 'i' variable
for ARG0 with 'x' properties. And grepping 'i {' over the etc/*.smi
files yields a lot more, and not always on ARG0:

     _tomorrow_a_1 : ARG0 i, ARG1 i { NUM sg }.

In case it's relevant, I'm looking at the ERG trunk SEM-I, so there is
no core.smi file anymore, but it looks like the problem is the same. I'm
sorry if these bugs delay the release!