[developers] LUI binaries in the main LKB repository

Woodley Packard sweaglesw at sweaglesw.org
Tue Dec 11 16:09:08 CET 2018

Hi Stephan,

My most recent attempt at building anything in the RHEL VM was not a successful experience.  I have another ancient and 64-bit build environment that I used for my recent ACE and FFTB binary contributions to the LOGON tree, so far without noticeable incident.  I believe you are right that attempts to make yzlui completely statically linked have been failures ever since the addition of pango support.  I expect to be able to produce a yzlui binary of similar portability to the current LOGON tree’s ACE and FFTB without too much trouble, and will give that a try.

>From the San Jose airport, where there is a distinct lack of adorable snow,
Woodley