[developers] LUI binaries in the main LKB repository

Francis Bond bond at ieee.org
Tue Dec 11 16:21:20 CET 2018

If and when you are looking at building things, it would be great if you
could script creating a full set of binaries for each ace version.   This
would make life much easier for Zhong, Jacy and Indra.

ace
ace-which-makes-quickcheck files
fftb
ffmaster, ffworker
csaw
exmaster, exworker

yzlui
art
I'm not sure if the last two have to be redone for each version of ace, ...

--
Francis Bond <http://www3.ntu.edu.sg/home/fcbond/>
Division of Linguistics and Multilingual Studies