[developers] LUI binaries in the main LKB repository

Alexandre Rademaker arademaker at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 04:20:07 CEST 2019

Hi Woodley,

Wow, problem solved, thank you so much! I must confess that I am extremely curious to understand where in the Valgrind log you found the clue to solving the problem! I looked to this file many times, and I wasn’t able to identify anything.

What is peculiar to me is that I had never defined this variable before. For running the old fftb version in my MacOS system, I sure haven’t set this variable. Maybe something specific from the docker container blocked you from getting this variable from another place? Or perhaps this variable is something new on this version?

I am back on track!

All the best,

--
Alexandre Rademaker