[developers] help with LOGON and in general...

Damir Cavar damir.cavar at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 17:26:58 CEST 2019

Hi everybody,

Josephine is absolutely curious and eager to experiment with HPSG
grammars and MRS, even dumped her OS and moved to Linux, and now all
tools are running on her machine. I feel a little bit helpless myself,
since I can help with technical aspects, but I have never worked with
any of the LOGON or DELPH-IN systems/tools myself.

Does anybody have some step by step guidance how to develop a small
grammar and get started with the system? Please send us both whatever
tutorials, baby-step instructions, examples you might have.

Thank you all for your help!

Best wishes

Damir