[developers] help with LOGON and in general...

Emily M. Bender ebender at uw.edu
Wed May 1 00:02:22 CEST 2019

Dear Damir,

Can you tell us a bit more about what you and Josephine are trying to do?

The class web page for my grammar engineering class might be a good
starting point, if you want to build a Matrix-based grammar:
http://courses.washington.edu/ling567/2018/

Or, if you want to start from scratch, without the Matrix, then Dan and
Stephan's course notes from 2009 might be good:
http://lingo.stanford.edu/courses/09/ge/

We also have a DELPH-IN specific Discourse site set up now (sort of like
Stack Overflow, for DELPH-IN), which can be a good place to go with
questions in addition to this list:
https://delphinqa.ling.washington.edu/

Emily

--