[developers] a toy grammar not working in LKB FOS and logon dist

John Carroll J.A.Carroll at sussex.ac.uk
Fri May 31 10:46:19 CEST 2019

Hi Dan, Ann,

Olga and I worked out what the problem was: she was loading her toy grammar into an LKB session which already had a loaded grammar. The previously loaded grammar had set *empty-list-type* to null; the toy grammar uses the LKB default of *null*, but wasn't setting it in its globals.lsp file.

Very helpfully, there's an FAQ about this issue: http://moin.delph-in.net/GeFaqSwitchingGrammars

John