[developers] a toy grammar not working in LKB FOS and logon dist

Ann Copestake aac10 at cl.cam.ac.uk
Fri May 31 09:56:39 CEST 2019

I don't have time to look at it, but it looks like the sort of thing
that used to happen when a file had windows end of line encoding and the
system was expecting Linux or vice versa.  Dan wouldn't see it because
the file would be autoconverted.  I thought we had made the systems
robust to that, but maybe it's similar but not actually end of line.

Ann