[developers] Updating [incr tsdb()] profiles

Stephan Oepen oe at ifi.uio.no
Thu Sep 19 16:25:15 CEST 2019

hiya,

technically, these profiles are considered read-only, because [incr tsdb()]
will refuse to write to out-of-date database schemas.

but i would have expected double-click (to parse interactively) to work ...
what happens?

to treebank, on the other hand, does require write access.  it might work
to (a) make a copy of the profile, (b) throw away all files except ‘item’,
(c) copy in a current ‘relations’ file, and initialize an empty set of new
relations via a command like ‘tsdb -home . -query "select i-input"’.

good luck :-)!  oe