[developers] Updating [incr tsdb()] profiles

Emily M. Bender ebender at uw.edu
Thu Sep 19 16:54:53 CEST 2019

Thanks for the speedy reply! When I try double-click, I get a message in
the *common-lisp* buffer saying that the profile is out of date.

Attempting the pathway you suggested above resulted in a complaint of an
arity mismatch in `item'.

For context: This is for a demo I'm doing today to show a bunch of field
linguists what grammar engineering could potentially do for them. So I've
been trying to dust off the wambaya profiles, but I have work arounds.

Emily