[developers] Browsing items with lexical coverage using itsdb profiles created with pydelphin/ace

Kristen Howell kphowell at uw.edu
Fri Sep 27 21:54:59 CEST 2019

Thank you Stephan. Would the 'parse' relations be the lines the parse file?
They each look something like this:
0 at 0@0 at -1@@-1@@0 at -1@-1 at -1@-1 at -1@-1 at -1@-1 at -1@-1 at -1@-1 at -1@-1 at -1@-1 at -1@-1 at -1@-1@
-1 at -1@-1 at -1@-1 at -1@-1 at -1@@@
Perhaps this means that the error field among other things is not being
populated?
Then the question for Mike and/or Woodley would be if it is expected to be
populated.