[developers] EDM implementations

goodman.m.w at gmail.com goodman.m.w at gmail.com
Fri Jan 17 07:39:26 CET 2020

Thanks, Bec!

I manually put in the :ltriples in the parse script and was able to produce
some output that edm_eval.pl could read.

Regarding the CARG being combined with the predicate name, that was what I
guessed by looking at the Lisp code. Thanks for correcting my mistake.

One more detail is what to do when the two sides (gold and test) have
different numbers of items. Currently my code stops as soon as either a
gold or test item is missing, which is what smatch (the similar metric made
for AMR) does, but I think that may be wrong because parsing profiles are
likely to have missing or extra (overgeneration) items in the middle. So
the question is whether we ignore it or count it as a full mismatch.

--
-Michael Wayne Goodman