[developers] semantic representations in RDF

Alexandre Rademaker arademaker at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 03:46:46 CEST 2020

Hi Stephan,

By current interface I mean the one I was able to run in my local machine taking the current version of the code in:

http://svn.delph-in.net/wsi/trunk

Documentation of the query language WQL in http://alt.qcri.org/semeval2015/task18/index.php?id=search is not clear about the operators vs format they support. I was expecting that regex would work in the predicates of EDS or MRS. So a query `x: _fight*[ARG* y]` could match a sentence with a predicate `_fight_v_1`.

Emily,

You mentioned that you have an instance of the wsearch interface running too. Are you using the same code of the repository above? Do you know about any update/branch of this code? I am planning to work on:

1. New code (not java based) for transform the semantic representations to RDF
2. New code (not java based) to transform WQL to SPARQL.

Best,
Alexandre