[developers] Abstract Wikipedia

Emily M. Bender ebender at uw.edu
Wed Sep 9 18:08:23 CEST 2020

I think the closest thing to an analog to GF with DELPH-IN materials would
be an 'API' for authoring
MRS representations that is user friendly for non-linguists + some set of
transfer rules that take
those MRSes into ones that work in each language-specific grammar.

The Grammar Matrix itself is not conceived of as a tool for making grammar
engineering easier for
non-linguists (though people frequently seem to want that).

Emily