[developers] Abstract Wikipedia

Alexandre Rademaker arademaker at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 18:33:50 CEST 2020

Thank you Emily, yes, and they don't also have a solution for making grammar engineering easier for non-linguistics either. It is all about the separation of concerns between the linguistics and non-linguistics. They claim that a non-linguist person can use their RGL (resource grammar library) for building what they call the `application grammar`. The RGL would be maintained by linguistics. In that sense, as you said, the DELPH-IN equivalence would be a set of transfer rules. The most obvious example that came to my mind for an end-to-end approach that could be an example of this is the openproof project:

http://svn.delph-in.net/erg/tags/2018/openproof/README

Right?

Best,
Alexandre