[developers] Valid MRS? Bug in ERG?

Alexandre Rademaker arademaker at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 06:02:16 CEST 2020

Hi Michael,

Thank you for your comments.

The main fact now is that LKB does not produce  disconnected MRSs for the same sentence.  Maybe ACE error or a difference on the initialization scripts of ERG for each tool? I understood the possible difference in the approach for converting MRS to EDS between LKB and PyDelphin, but the MRSs are different to begin with.

Good point about the incomplete DMRS output.   One more hasty conclusion from my side. I didn’t inspect carefully the DMRS produced.

How can I tell edm to use DMRS instead of EDS? Maybe I missed something...

Maybe edm must be more robust to ignore pairs with errors?

Alexandre
Sent from my iPhone